Thursday, August 6, 2009

Write me a quick last letter, tonight!

Hola todos!  So, yes, I am really, really, really leaving!! Crazy, huh? 4 more days and my life is going to chage even more!  Awesome!  Thanks for the package with all the cookies.  Taylor didn't seem too happy about it.  He said I was still spoiled! lol And I didn't like his comment that it's OK because he gets to play the new flight night!  What a punk!  As for DearElders . . . if anyone wants to write a quick last letter to me they should probably do it tonight, or in the morning tomorrow because they only deliver DearElders at night and not on Saturday because they close early,  so just a heads up if anyone DOES want to write - do it sooner than later or else I won't get it before I leave on Monday!  That's good to hear that Mike is doing well and that he is working with his brothers.  I wished I could call him.  I'm still worried about him.  Another "small world" thing happened yesterday.  We were able to host the new missionaries coming into the MTC and one I hosted was from Las Vegas - Elder Hodson.  They were in the South Stake with us and  are friends with the Hales and all of the people you know from our old stake.  Thought he looked kind of familiar, crazy!  All of the SVU baseball players had different schedules Sunday but I did get a picture with most of them, except for Brandon Miller who already left.  I hope the B.D. package arrives on time.  Someone who works here served in Salta and said his Mom sent him a Halloween package and he didn't get it until January!  I'm sure its better now, though.  I have no idea what the schedule will be when I arrive in B.A. on Tuesday morning.  Don't know if we will have interviews or go out and start working right away but I'll let you know everything when I get a chance.  Hopefully my President will let you know that we arrived so you don't worry because I'm sure you will. lol.  TRC last night was good.  I taught someone who was "baptized recently" (not really though) the second lesson again and talked to them about the law of tithing.  It's been crazy this week trying to study while getting things ready to go.  This week has gone by fast and before I know it,  I will be in Argentina.  Sooo weird to think!! I'm sooo excited, though.  Can't wait to write and hear from Cameron more often, too, to see how he is doing.  Still so weird that we'll be serving in the same city.  I wonder if I will ever see him!  I can't wait to call on Monday.  I don't know exactly how long I get.  They haven't said,  but at least I get to!  Tell Dad thanks for his email.  I really liked it.  I also enjoyed reading about the perfect game the guy threw.  I miss baseball!!  Tell everyone thanks for everything they have sent and have done for me so far!  I am so very grateful!  Also tell everyone hello and that I love them.  The next time I email I will be in Argentina.  I love you sooooooo much and miss you sooooo much.  I can't wait to get back and tell you all of the amazing stories and experiences I've had - - but you'll just have to wait 2 years :) con amor, Elder Ludwig :1)

No comments: