Hey everyone,
So not much has happened this past week. It’s been pretty slow with trying to find more investigators. Everyone is way busy around here or just not interested. The day with President Argyle was awesome, though. He is so fearless and bold and so spiritual it’s incredible. We did a ton of contacts and had some really good lessons with some of our investigators. Our lesson with the Pena family was so spiritual (they’re the family with the dad who’s a member and the three kids who aren’t members - or the ¨wife¨). After we taught our lesson, President talked to the Mom and the spirit was so strong. She ended up telling us she wanted to get baptized but since they aren’t married she can’t right now. She takes her Book of Mormon with her to work everyday and shares it with all her fiends and the other workers - amazing. She’s on fire right now and loves the church; we’ve just got to keep her up until they can get married. The three kids also went to church yesterday and are way excited and everything is looking good for their baptisms the 29th of May! We also had a really good lesson with the Issa family Saturday. They told us how us coming has really blessed them and helped them find work and everything, but.... they didn’t go to church again yesterday and so we are not sure what to do with them. We might have to drop them, which is pretty sad. Other than that not too much is going on. We’re just trying to look for more and talk to as many people as we can. I know the Lord will put his children into our paths, though, when they are ready. I don’t have much more time today, but hopefully we will have a better week this week and I’ll be able to have a more exciting email! We are going to an all-you-can-eat Chinese place today; I hope it’s good because I haven’t had Chinese food in forever! Then we are going to play basketball and soccer at the church, should be fun! I miss you and love you all! Get Taylor a cool present for me for his b’day! Have an amazing week and remember to be positive and happy with everything!
Con amor,
Elder Ludwig

No comments:
Post a Comment