Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Baptisms! So Awesome!

What’s up everybody?

Things are going good. So about transfers . . . I'm staying here in Liniers and my new comp is Elder Lopez, from Mexico. Maybe I should have served in Mexico so I could have had some Argentine comps ha-ha! He seems cool; and I love Mexico, and the food, so no problem with me. He has 4 months left in the mission so I have no idea what will happen with me, especially because Pres is leaving in 5 weeks. So I could be here for one more transfer - maybe 2, or like 3 or 4 ha-ha, lots of options huh? I’m sad to see elder Wessman go. We’ve had a lot of fun. It’s been tough, though, makes me think about home and when, if I ever, will get to that point. It seems like a long time until then but I've just got to keep pressing forward like always, right?

Well we had 2 baptisms this past Saturday! So awesome! Belen and Agustin got baptized. Elder Wessman baptized Belen and I baptized Agustin. There weren’t a lot of people there but it turned out really well and very spiritual. I have really good luck because once again, the water heater didn’t work and we had cold water on a cold rainy day! Ha. And - I'm pretty happy because Noelia, the other girl in the family, is getting baptized this Saturday! She almost wasn’t going to because she hasn’t been doing very well in school and her Mom wasn’t too happy with her and wasn’t going to let her, but everything has been worked out now, and we will have another baptism!

Other than that, it’s still pretty slow. We need to find a bunch of people because our investigators kind of stopped progressing. So we will be in the hunt again. We will see how everything works out with Elder Lopez and how well we will be able to find people together. I'm confident though.

I miss you all and love you tons! 'Til next week.

Con amor,
Elder Ludwig

No comments: