Hey everyone!
Sooo as transfers go.... I’m still in Ushuaia! Thank goodness! I did not want to leave and I never want to! And I'm still with Elder Arrowchis, so he will be killing me! Ha-ha his second in a row, poor guy. But I don’t think I'm dying really so that’s good for him. I'm so excited to work in my LAST transfer, weird. I have a lot of goals and am close to completing some of the ones I've made so I'm stoked to keep working hard. I love this work. It’s going to be weird when it’s over. But it’s not over yet so no need for that talk.
This week was tough - not going to lie, but I still learned a lot and we saw a lot of blessings. On a couple of days all of our plans fell through and NOBODY was home; we have no idea what happened. Seems like the last couple of times I've fasted has been like that. BUT that just means that a lot of success and blessings are coming - so bring it on! We have a bunch of investigators right now and a lot are really interested so I'm really happy about that. We went by Christina and Diego’s a couple of times but Diego was never home, but we are working really well with our members and they were able to visit them a couple times during the week which was awesome. They didn’t go to church yesterday though. At the last minute they decided to travel to a small city a couple of hours away:( But it’s amazing the help we get from and the relationships we are building with our members. They are willing to work with us and have the desire - makes such a difference!
One day this week, we weren’t really sure where we were going so we just randomly went to a guy’s house (an old investigator who we talked to once a long time ago) whose name is Martin. We always pass by his house but he's never there. The spirit lead us there and we had an awesome lesson with him and he accepted a baptismal date. He isn’t married but says he wants to help his wife and children be baptized! Sweet! Ha-ha that was a blessing. We also had another experience like that where we didn’t have a set appointment so we called our Elders Quorum Pres and he went with us one morning to a reference we got a while ago that we could never find. And he was there (Marcos). It turns out that he works at the same place as the Elders Q. Pres and he also accepted a baptismal date! And then we also found a less-active family and one of the daughters isn’t a member and she’s really interested, too!
So we didn’t have a lot of appointments or discussions and didn’t have the best week ever, but the few things we did have were amazing! It’s just going to get better. That’s about it! If there’s anything else that I missed, I’ll just have to.... tell you when we talk this Sunday!! WOOO! Ha-ha I'm excited. All right have a good week.
Love you all,
No comments:
Post a Comment