Thursday, June 25, 2009

Answers to Questions

Hey!
So I was kind of disappointed because last week I wasn't able to go to the temple because I was in quarantine and this week and next week it's closed for cleaning. So my first p-day has been pretty boring. lol Just studying and waiting for my turn to do laundry. I'm so glad to be out of quarantine, though! But I'm still feeling sick, some days I'm good and other days, like today I have a cough, runny and stuffed nose, and sore throat. It's really annoying, I don't think I have even been healthy since I have been here . . . I heard about about what dad got for fathers/b-day today. Everyone thought somebody else told me. lol but Tara told me a little about it in a letter I got from her today. That sounds fun! I'm pretty jealous . . . The language is good! I'm loving learning it and have learned a lot. . . We have all the same elders in our district except, I don't know if I told you but the second day 2 left because they already knew a lot of Spanish so they moved up to an intermediate level so we only have 9 Elders. My comp's first name is Tucker and he's from Castlerock. I just saw Elder Andreason. I've seen Elder McClellen a bit, I saw Matt Stucki, but he's gone now. I haven't seen Tyler again, yet. Well it was good to hear from you. Know that I am doing good and having fun so no need to worry! There is an amazing spirit here and I have felt it everyday, it's awesome! The days are going by faster and I'm getting used to my schedule too so that's good. I'm learning a lot but still have a lot to learn but I'm excited for it. I still know this is where I need to be but I hope I feel better soon and not sick! Tell Dad happy birthday!!!! I'll talk to you soon, I love you and miss you tons!!!)
Te amo,
-Elder Ludwig:)

PASTED ANSWERS TO MOM"S QUESTIONS ABOUT QUARANTINE & SWINE FLU:
Wasn't too sick until the day I went in quarantine. My throat was so swollen and I had the chills pretty bad. I'm still really tired. Others in my district have been kinda sick, but nothing bad, no one else went to quarantine. The first night in isolation I was by myself, but everyday another new person was added to my room. They did give tamaflu but it didn't seem to help much. They brought in food that was from the cafeteria but it usually wasn't the freshest and sometimes it was soggy from being in containers. . . .

No comments: