Saturday, June 20, 2009

He's Out!

Via E-Mail: 
June 20, 2009 3:54:13 PM PDT
I am finally out of quarantine. I went straight to class and got to work. My teacher was there so I thought it would be good to stay and learn a little before I got cleaned up . . . I just got back from taking a shower and stuff so I'm feeling bueno! The rest of the day I have dinner, gym, and study time and I'm pretty excited to get back to work. I wasn't too far behind in class, maybe in a couple things but not really so much.  I feel a lot better and not discouraged.  They delivered all of my mail later when I was in isolation . . . . Well I'm going to dinner, tell everyone hi and I love them. Love And miss you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Te amo,
Elder Ludwig


No comments: