Saturday, June 13, 2009

First night in MTC

. . . It was hard saying good-bye to you guys but I know this is where I need to be. I am a little overwhelmed at how quick we will get started. Tomorrow we will learn to pray in Spanish and Friday to bare our testimonies but I am ready to learn and confident I can. My companion is Elder Davis from Colorado and seems way cool, I am excited to serve with him. There are 11 in my district, about half going to same mission as me and the others to Salta Argentina. Our roommates have been here for 4 weeks and are going to Chile, and they speak a lot of Spanish. It's hard to know what they are saying, but they are nice. I didn't get any shots today. They need you to send the old IMM record and check for Hep B as a kid and DTAP . . . My P'Day is Thursday, except for tomorrow and that's when we go to the temple/laundry/email, so it should be ready for email next Thursday. I might need a backpack to carry my books but I'll let you know next week because most of the books can stay in class. My President is President Evans, Brother Johnston and Brother Ramos (ask Valerie if that's who they know). They are all very nice. I don't have much more time so I will talk to you next week. . . miss you tons already. Elder Ludwig

No comments: