I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ANOTHER NEPHEW!! It’s so hard to believe since I’m not there and can’t see him. I did get the pics though, so there is proof! haha. Incredible! (email to sister: Congratulations! He is sooo cute!! I wish I could have been there! I’m glad everything went well and that you and Cort are healthy and everything! Ahh that’s so sweet! I love the pics, too. Thanks for sending them to me. Can’t wait to see him in 18 months! Haha! Love you. Give Cort a veso (kiss) for me. So awesome!)
That’s another weird thing; that tomorrow is my six-month mark, weird!!! Seems like I have forever still to go, though, not going to lie! It has gone by somewhat fast though, at least some of the days, lol. No baptisms this past week:( Sergio was supposed to but when we went over the baptismal questions, he didn’t have a testimony of a couple of the basics so we are still working on that. He and the mother of another convert will still be baptized, it’s just a matter of when. Daniel and Susana are still working on the whole marriage thing and are still fixing their house (part of their home was recently destroyed by fire) and trying to get enough money to do it all so we are just waiting for them, too. Everything has been going well; people just have their own time frames. We have a couple of other investigators, but of course they need to get married or move out of the same house! It’s been a tough transfer in our branch. The president moved and stopped attending, but we finally got a new one this past week. A lot of members are also not attending and some of the branch positions that we need aren’t filled, so it’s been hard. Many of the members are still trying to move forward and do their part. It’s hard because we are covering two areas so we can’t do everything or go see all of the people that we’d like. We just need to build the foundation on the rock of Christ and move forward.
We had a cool experience the other day. It just shows how being obedient and trying your best under the circumstances you find yourself and using the spirit can pay off. We were walking all day Sunday and we were in an area we didn’t really know on a street we have never been on trying to look for a house of someone we had contacted. We decided to go down a different street and ended up running into a member who has been inactive for twenty years. Her husband, two of her children and one of her husband’s children are not members. So we ended up walking with her to her house and are going by again this Friday. We kind of felt lost, not knowing where to go and were super tired. Then we found a member and a house with at least four people we can teach! It’s crazy how tings work out, huh?! As long as we do our part and are obedient, the Lord is waiting to bless us and we will receive those blessings, whether that be with investigators or with other things we need in our normal lives. My testimony has grown so much; especially in regards to the spirit. It’s so important to have it with us every single day!
Hope everyone has a good week! Love and miss you all.
Con amor,
Elder Ludwig
PS to Mom: Our P day will be on Christmas and I’ll buy a phone card so you need to let me know soon what time in the day you want me to call. I’ll try to figure something out with my new comp next week (Elder Garrett completes his mission next week and is flying home to Memphis, TN). Remember the time difference, too. I think there’s five hours difference between here and LV right now.
Love you soo much. Thanks for everything you do. And yes, I’m excited to start opening presents this Sunday! wooo!! haha Love you.
Con amor from your son in Argentina,
Elder Ludwig
TELL EVERYONE THAT MY P DAY IS TUESDAY NEXT WEEK BECAUSE OF TRANSFERS SO IF YOU WANNA WRITE DO IT BEFORE THEN :)
ARGENTINA
Jan. 1, 2009: Est. population, 40,913,000; LDS Members, 371,885; Stakes, 70; Wards, 469; Branches, 386; Missions, 10; Districts, 38; Temples, 1, announced, 1; Percent LDS, .91, or one in 110; South America South Area.

No comments:
Post a Comment