Well hello everyone,
Soo I got my new comp today.........Elder Jimenez from Mexico City, Mexico. Pretty sweet, huh! haha. His last comp was Elder Steed, so it should be fun. He seems like a pretty cool guy, so we will see. He told me he was going to help me with my Spanish and not with my Castallano, lol, that was pretty funny. I’m excited, I’m kind of nervous to be with a Latino because I can’t talk at all haha but hey at least he will be able to help me, right? And he’s from Mexico too, gotta love those Mexicans!
Elder Garrett leaves tomorrow morning to go back home. And tonight the 3 of us will go to visit Daniel and Susana and then to eat dinner at a members for Elder Garrett. That’s one thing that has been hard for me this transfer. Elder Garret has been way trunkie and always talking about home and such. Now I have to go back to work again, not that we didn’t work, but without that distraction of ¨home¨ which will be good. I feel bad for Elder Jimenez because we don’t have a whole lot of investigators or anything, and it’s like we have to start all over but at least we won’t have to cover the other area anymore. Two more elders came to serve there. So that means we will be able to focus on our area. Though it’s been struggling, it’s a place that can be fixed pretty easily. We are just going to have to have tons of faith and help from the Lord and I know he will help us find more people and we will be able to baptize again. So other than the new comp and everything not much is happening, we are just going to have to see how things turn out right?
I am pretty excited about getting to talk to everyone next week on Christmas, though!! woo! There is a little more Christmas spirit here now but still not much and it is sooo hot it’s ridiculous! Christmas in July, I guess lol. It’s really weird, though. I know I won’t be able to sleep Christmas Eve, either because here they stay up until midnight and party and then shoot off fireworks and it’s just going to be crazy, a lot different from the U.S. that’s for sure but it will be a cool, different experience.
Well, I guess I’ll be talking to all of you next week on Christmas!
Love you all
Elder Ludwig


No comments:
Post a Comment