Hey mom,
I don’t even know how to start off. I’m really shocked and am pretty sad about what happened to the Davis family. I won’t be distracted or anything so don’t worry. I just can’t believe that could happen, especially with all the other things that has happened to their family. . .
About the Russian man . . . That does happen to us as missionaries everyday. Sometimes it is hard to be the ¨foreigner¨ where no body understands me or is rude when I try to talk to them but I’ve gotten used to it. Before the mission, sometimes the things that people said got to me. But, I mostly got used to it because of baseball and sports. I just learned to ignore it or laugh about it or make a joke about it. It makes me sad sometimes for the people because they don’t really understand. I don’t worry about it. Just try to be patient with everyone and try to be the nice guy. It’s just who I am! I hope you have a good week. Be happy and positive with everything. Tell Dad and everyone else, hey. Talk to you next Tuesday!
Love you and miss you tons!
Your son Elder Ludwig
No comments:
Post a Comment