I don't have much time but I'll try to write as quick as I can, my comp isn't very patient! Things have been good this week, besides the fact that I forgot it was Valentines Day yesterday until after church, and then realized I didn't have a Valentine....again, how sad, but whatever! We did have an investigator at church yesterday that we weren't sure was going to come. She ended up staying for all three hours which is pretty impressive. Her name is Andrea and she's 20 and has one kid and another on the way. We have taught her and her Aunt Patricia and her family. They are very funny and we always laugh every time we visit them which is awesome. They said when I leave the new elder better be funny like me or else they won't listen to him because they have a lot of confidence in me. Which is cool, but sad for the other elder who comes if they don't like him lol. Patricia has five kids , and they are crazy. They run around all they time and are loud. Reminds me of home when all my nieces and nephews are there lol. But last week we went to teach them and all the kids gathered around when we read the Book of Mormon and were way quiet and they even wanted to read. It was another time you could just feel the spirit and feel how powerful the Book of Mormon is. It was a neat experience. Alain (we thought it was spelled Alahin but we were wrong) is getting baptized this week on Saturday and he wants me to baptize him, which is cool, so I'm excited for that. We are still trying to set up appointments with some old investigators but every time we do they are never there. We just have to be diligent. Other than that, nothing much happened this past week. But it was a good week and I learned a lot like always. Sorry this is such a short email, but I don't have more time. I love and miss you all. Thanks for everything you do.
Love,
Elder LudwigP.S. to Mom . . . I love the music you sent and even the "tie t-shirts" even though we have to wear church clothes on Pday! Thanks for your fancy dancy Valentine email you made, pretty cool. Love you, Drew
photo emailed from Elder Justin Hales Family
"they look happy, don't they . . . "
M.T.C. buddies and comps at Zone Conference, Feb 8th
Elders Denton, Jones(?), Davis, Ludwig, Hales, Riquelme

No comments:
Post a Comment