Hola,
Our Zone Conference was mainly about the Book of Mormon and how important and sacred it is and how we need to look for people who are really interested in reading it because that’s the way they will become converted because it’s so powerful. It was a good Conference and I learned a lot, as usual.I had a good interview with President Argyle. He asked me to read and study the Book of Mormon for the rest of my life. And I accepted.
Michael didn’t get baptized this past week. He doesn’t really want to know if it’s right and he won’t really say why. He says he wants to dance and play soccer on Sundays and doesn’t want to go to church, but who knows.
We have a couple of other people we have found and are teaching. They just need to attend church and keep reading before we know what will happen with them. The Lord continues to bless us, though. The members are very giving and are helping us. It’s really nice because that’s usually where most of the baptisms come from.
I want you to know how much I love the mission and serving and teaching Heavenly Father’s children. As I always say, I’m so grateful for the privilege I have to feel the spirit everyday while talking about the gospel with people. There is no way this isn’t the true church.
We are going to go play futbol and look for some soccer jerseys, so I’ve got to go. Sorry I didn’t write a ton.
I miss and love you all so much and I’ll talk to you next week.
So to answer everyone’s questions:
I haven’t had gelato, but I’ve had ice cream. Actually just had it the other day, and it’s sooooo so so good. And yes, I’ve had the dulces de leche flavor - it’s way, way, good. I usually get it with walnuts. There are heladerias on nearly every corner. I do see the guys riding mopeds to deliver it. They do that for everything. They even come pick up our clothes from the apartment and wash them. It’s free for them to pick up and deliver back to you - it’s pretty nice.
That’s soo weird that Alexis is going to be in 6th grade! The electric orchestra she registered for sounds pretty sweet. I was a nerd and played in the jazz band in middle school, ha! What a geek, right? I wish I would’ve played the guitar or something. I like Karlies style during track break - sleeping in all day!
Trev looks like an “All Star” in his pics. I wish I could be there to watch him and to be playing myself! I miss the baseball atmosphere so badly!
Playing soccer last week was great! I got so sore though, ha-ha. It’s been awhile. It kind of felt good, though, like the old baseball days when I used to get sore. I’m just a lazy bum now days, ha-ha. The card game we play is called Truko or something like that at I'm going to buy the game to bring back home one of these days.
The River vs Boca futbol game was yesterday but got suspended because it was raining so hard all day and there was too much water on the field. There were a few people who didn't attend church because of the game, but not too many.
The River vs Boca futbol game was yesterday but got suspended because it was raining so hard all day and there was too much water on the field. There were a few people who didn't attend church because of the game, but not too many.
Did you pick anyone good for your fantasy baseball team?
It gave me the shivers to hear about Trev saying in Sharing Time that he wants to serve a mission in Argentina when he’s older. He’s a stud. I don’t think I do so much, but I'm glad he sees me as an example.
Tell all the kids “Hi” and to stop growing up! It’s going to be so weird when I get home! ahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment